Solid Lotion Bar Twist Up Tube - Great for Travel - Moisturizer
Made for people on the go, these solid lotion tubes twist up like a lip balm, glide on smooth, and soothe that dry skin!
To use just glide the lotion over your skin. Be sure to dry off after your shower before you apply. Your body heat will help to melt the lotion bar to spread smoothly all over your body. Because the beeswax is a natural moisture barrier this is great for rough hands and elbows.
Great for Knitters! Per a customer: This stuff doesn't affect your yarn tension when you knit; just give it a try! Avid knitters usually work with animal fiber yarn. It dries the living heck out of your fingertips and cuticles. Most lotions or hand cremes cause a residue that affects your tension if you go back to knitting with say wool, alpaca or cashmere. Hence my comment about it "catching" on the yarn. It's basically the residue sticking to the yarn. Your magical potion lotion doesn't have this downside to moisturizing a knitters dried out hands.
Many of the lotion scents are also available in soap so be sure to grab a soap as well for layering scents!
Each bar is 2 ounces and will come in a twist up polypropylene tube (#5 recyclable). The tubes are shrink wrapped.
Each tube has a scripture verse on it to lift you up! The last photo represents what the tube will look like with label in place.
These are great for traveling as they do not count as a liquid!
Do not allow your lotion bar to get too warm though - it will melt! Don't worry though, it will firm back up once it cools down.
Contents: Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Fragrance or Essential Oil.
- Amazing Grace - an "amazing" feminine fragrance that will make you feel pretty...oh so pretty! Italian bergamot and sparkling lemon are sweetened with freshly picked citron and neroli. A white floral jasmine, orange blossom and rose are blended with sheer musk and cedarwood.
- Beloved - This fragrance begins with top notes of fresh floral ylang ylang, rose petals, and French jasmine. Lovely base notes of vetiver and sandalwood, provides a woodsy bottom.
- Blackberry Almond - Blackberry Almond is my own blend of a strong and true almond fragrance and a ripe juicy sweet blackberry fragrance. It is absolutely amazing yet not overpowering.
- Cherry Blossom - This lighter fragrance is a fruity floral delight for the senses; with notes of sweet pomegranate seeds, tart juicy currant mingling beautifully with pink cherry blossom and delicate white magnolia, this is a floral that will quietly steal your heart and have you bursting into song for no reason.
- Gardenia - A springtime favorite flower!
- Just Plain Naked - no scent added to this lotion bar! It is just plain....naked!
- Lavender - very true to the flower. Lemon Verbena - a dupe of a very famous candle scent that took the world by storm a number of years ago.
- Lemon Verbena is a wonderfully complex blend of Italian Bergamot, Lemon Verbena mixed with sultry Primrose and Violet. Rounding the blend out is a dry down of Amber and White Musk and just a little drop of Peppermint for an energizing surprise!
- Midnight Pomegranate - pomegranate with twists of orange, cinnamon and vanilla! (Compare this fragrance to B&B's of the same name)
- Oatmeal Milk & Honey - a fantasy blend with light almond combined with wheat notes, vanilla and musk.
- Patchouli - Musky, smokey and deep scent. Positive Energy is a stimulating blend of citrus (grapefruit, lemon and lime) along with hints of fresh cucumber and jasmine, and a touch of pineapple, blackberry and champagne. It is certainly an exciting mixture of scents!
- Raspberry Patchouli - sweet raspberry combined with musky, smokey patchouli.
- Vanilla - Sweet and rich vanilla.
Customer Review - I have to tell you, I love this lotion! I totally regret not taking a before and after picture of my heels. They were dry, cracked, and looked horrible! Now they are smooth! Smooth! My feet would catch on the sheets and scratch my husband at night, they were so bad. And, now they are so much better. So, Thank You for introducing me to this lovely lotion!!
Customer Review - I am still in awe that I can put this stuff on my hands and most especially my fingertips and cuticles—always dry from working with wool yarn—, and keep on knitting without the yarn catching on my newly lotioned hands. Can't do it with other lotions.